During the past thirty years, consumers have been impacted by the rising prices of energy and foreign oil. With the onset of global warming, greenhouse gases, and the advancement of third world countries, conventional fuels like coal, oil, and nuclear, are being reduced. In addition, disasters such as the BP oil spill and the nuclear failure after Japan’s tsunami are also increasing our dependence on global fossil fuels.
The United States has realized increased dependency on foreign fuels. These foreign fuels are controlled by countries that are not “friendly” and the money has been known to arm rebels who have declared war on the United States.
The solar debate has continued since 1978, with the first OPEC oil embargo, rationed gasoline, and long gas lines. In 1978, solar was to be the answer. Over 35 years later, solar is still the answer to reducing our dependence on foreign energy sources.
The time for solar is now! Call 941-924-3016 or click for a free estimate!
Here are some of the many benefits of “Going Solar”:
- A growing solar industry provides local jobs and economic development opportunities for states and regions, creating high paying skilled jobs in manufacturing, transportation, distribution, design, engineering, finance, construction, service, accounting and office jobs. This has the potential to be a multibillion dollar industry in a few short years, creating hundreds of thousands of high quality and paying jobs now.
- Solar energy is not only sustainable, it is renewable and this means that we will never run out of it. It is about as natural a source of power as it is possible to generate. We are able to refuel our vehicles, heat our water, and light our homes.
- Solar pool systems, solar hot water heating systems, and solar electric systems reduce, or can completely eliminate, the amount of electricity you have to purchase from your utility or electric service provider to power your home. Using the sun helps reduce our energy reliance on foreign fossil fuels, increasing our energy independence.
- The electricity generated by your solar system is clean, renewable and reliable. It reduces the amount of greenhouse gases and other pollutants – a major contributor to global climate change. Personal solar thermal and electric systems produce zero emissions and make no adverse mark on the environment.
- Solar systems are a silent producer of energy. There is absolutely no noise made from solar panels as they convert sunlight into usable energy.
- The federal government and Florida Power & Light offer generous rebates and monetary incentives to install solar hot water systems and solar electric systems. Our government understands the importance of the creation of energy from our own renewable sources and is receptive to making it as attractive a proposition as possible for individuals. Utility companies recognize the costs of building new or renovating obsolete power plants. Solar systems help minimize these large capital expenditures.
- The creation of solar energy requires little maintenance. Once the solar systems have been installed and they are brought up to maximum efficiency, there is little else to do to ensure they are in working order.
- Solar pool, hot water, and electric systems save you money on your electricity or natural gas bill and act as a hedge against future price increases. Solar power systems can provide owners with fixed and dependable energy costs.
Call 941-924-3016 or click for a free estimate!
Why Is Solar Energy Important?
Solar energy systems have very little impact on the environment, making them one of the cleanest power-generating technologies available today. While they are converting the sun’s rays into electricity or hot fluids, they produce no air pollution, hazardous waste, or noise. The more electricity and heat that we convert from the sun’s rays decreases our reliance and dependence on fossil fuels and on imported sources of energy. Solar energy can be an effective economic development and job creator.
What Can Solar Do for You?
Solar Thermal Systems convert sunlight directly into hot water for your house or pool with great efficiencies, saving you thousands of dollars. Solar Electric (PV) power systems convert sunlight directly into electricity. A residential PV power system enables a homeowner to generate some or all of their daily electrical energy demand on their own roof, exchanging excess daytime power for future energy needs such as night time usage. The house remains connected to the electric utility at all times, so any power needed above what the solar system can produce is simply drawn from the electric utility.
Solar energy technologies play an important role in providing an alternative source of electricity and back-up energy for homes. It can relieve demand pressures for electricity from the grid during peak usage, which usually correlates to peak daylight, especially in the warmer months when demand for air conditioning can sky rocket. Those who are putting solar on their homes, businesses or other buildings are making a difference.
What will solar due for you personally and your family? Keep more $$$$$’s in your pocket!
Own your own energy, don’t rent it!
We will install and service your solar hot water, pool heating and solar electric in Sarasota, Venice, Nokomis, Osprey, North Port, Englewood, Parrish, Palmetto, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, and Manatee County.