Solar Water Systems
Solar water heating systems provide hot water for your home or pool. We have been installing and servicing hot water heaters as well as warming pools with solar energy for over three decades in Sarasota/Manatee Counties. The technology has never been better than it is today. Stop renting your water heating and own it today!
We are the premier installer of solar water systems for home and pool. Call 941-924-3016 or click for a free estimate!
You can trust our expertise: We are a Florida State licensed solar contractor, licensed pool contractor, and a Class 3 Home Energy Rater certified by the Florida Solar Energy Center.
Solar water heaters:
- An average family of 4 spends up to a thousand dollars a year to shower, wash clothes, and dishes. The sun is free and you are not spending that money for 15 to 20 years!
- The sun does not pollute the air or water. In an average year on the Suncoast, you can save the equivalent of 11.4 barrels of oil – that is more than the average car uses. Your “green” contribution includes reducing your carbon footprint by more than 10,000 pounds annually, allowing you do your part to cut our dependence on foreign oil.
- You are eligible for a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of a solar water heating system. In addition, Florida Power & Light will pay you a cash rebate of $1,000 for installing a solar hot water heater. Both of these programs can pay for half the cost of a solar hot water system.
Solar pool heating:
- Most homeowners simply cannot afford to spend $400-$700 per month to keep a pool warm during the Florida winter.
- Federal energy experts call solar pool heating the most cost-effective solar heating system available today.
- Units for warming pools cost next to nothing to operate.
Solar water systems for home or pool utilize the same concept: cold water is pumped to the solar panels usually installed on your roof. As it passes through the many small passages of the panel, the water is heated, and then returned to either a tank in the home or the pool. The highly insulated hot water tank can keep the water hot for over 24 hours. Pool owners generally prefer to maintain their pool water temperature at an average of 80° or higher.